Flea Busters - For home use only
Fleabusters® Rx for Fleas is a treatment for Your Home (not for use on animals.)
Interior Fleabusters® a Brand Name that’s recognized by pet owners, recommended by Veterinarians and is a product Pip & Willy’s recommends for ridding your home of fleas.
It works great on any kind of flooring. It comes in a 3 lb. canister, covers 5 average size rooms (approximately 1,000 sq ft.) and has a One Year Guarantee! Fleabusters® Unique Borate Flea Powder Has Many Important 'Flea-Killing' Features The Rx for Fleas Plus powder is milled to be extremely fine and is also statically charged.
● The 'fine' powder allows for easy installation while brushing into the carpet and for light application (very small amounts need to be applied for effectiveness).
● The 'statically charged' powder provides a clinging effect to carpet fibers. This allows very little to be removed by vacuuming, thereby providing long-lasting protection. It attaches to the flea larvae as they wiggle by. The effectiveness of killing (dehydrating) flea larvae is greatly increased.
● Borate powders are much safer than most liquid pesticide alternatives.
● When installed properly, the exposure to people and pets is very minimal.
● Fleabusters® Rx is 33% less toxic than pure boric acid powder products!
● Because the powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied e
● Everywhere to be effective. More is not better!
● Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae.
Rx for Fleas Plus, WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY, will rid your home of fleas for one full year. Please read instructions that come with the container carefully prior to beginning application.
1. It is recommended that dust-sensitive individuals and pets not be present during treatment.
2. Any powder that does not brush in completely must be vacuumed immediately. You may resume normal vacuuming 24-48 hours following application.
3. Depending on the level of infestation, you may see residual flea activity for 2-6 weeks following application. If such activity occurs, more frequent vacuuming is recommended.
4. Remove bags from vacuum cleaner immediately after vacuuming and dispose of bags.
5. Reapplication is necessary following cleaning of treated carpets and/or rugs.
6. Homes without carpeting - RX for Fleas Plus powder should be applied to baseboard areas (cracks and crevices), as well as furniture and area rugs